College of Western Idaho (CWI) is excited to welcome students back for the Fall 2021 semester! Below are a few important reminders and a checklist for a successful start to the semester.
- Check your schedule in myCWI to review the location and format of your courses.
- This video discusses course formats and how to view them on your schedule.
- Check your CWI student email.
- Download the CWI Mobile App.
Start the Semester Strong
- Login to Blackboard.
- All courses will be live and available in Blackboard the morning of Monday, Aug. 23.
- Follow health and safety protocols when on campus.
- Masks are required on campus, regardless of vaccination status.
- Vending machines will be open as inventory allows. Packaged food is allowed with distancing. Water fountains are accessible.
- Check out our Be Safe, Be Mighty webpage for the most comprehensive and updated guidance related to our response to COVID-19.
- Fuel up with breakfast and coffee Monday through Thursday during the first week of classes at the Nampa Campus Academic Building, Ada County Campus Pintail Center, and the Canyon County Center.
- One Stop Student Services
- One Stop assistance is available online, by phone, and in-person.
Here's to a mighty and successful semester!