College of Western Idaho (CWI) is excited to welcome students back for the Fall 2020 semester! An email communication was sent this week reminding students classes begin Monday, Aug. 24. Important reminders and a checklist for a successful start to the semester, as seen below, were included in the email.
- Check your schedule in MyCWI to review the location and format of your courses.
- CWI recently made changes to the format of some of our courses.
- This video discusses the changes and how to view them on your schedule.
- Check your CWI student email.
Start the Semester Strong
- Login to Blackboard.
- All courses will be live and available in Blackboard on Monday morning, Aug. 24.
- Follow new health and safety protocols when on campus.
- All students, staff, faculty, and guests are REQUIRED to wear a cloth or disposable mask or face covering. This is being strictly enforced for the health and safety of all.
- Be Safe, Be Mighty welcome back kits are being provided to all students when classes begin and will be available at all security desks. Kits include a bottle of hand sanitizer, some sanitizing wipes, and a reusable mask.
- Vending machines will be open as inventory allows.
- Check out our Be Safe, Be Mighty webpage for the most comprehensive and updated information about our policies and protocols aimed at maximizing a learning and working environment.
- In-Person Services Resume for Students
- One Stop Student Services
- In order to reduce density in our facilities, we request that only students or prospective students enter One Stop locations at this time.
- One Stop locations in the Nampa Campus Micron Education Center and the Ada County Campus Lynx Building will be open on Saturday, Aug. 22, from 9 a.m. until noon for any last-minute needs.
- The Bookstore will be open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 22
Here's to a mighty and successful semester!