Major and Catalog Change Form

This form is used to change your declared major or catalog year. These changes may affect financial aid benefits, enrollment status, degree requirements, time to completion and other college-related business. You are strongly encouraged to thoroughly review program requirements with your Student Success Advisor prior to submitting any changes.