The student will fill out the form and send it to their county of residence. Once the county receives the form, they will attempt to verify the student’s residency. Once the form has been reviewed, College of Western Idaho and the student will be notified if the form was approved or denied.

If approved, the out-of-district portion of tuition will be covered by the county. If denied, the out-of-district tuition will be the student’s responsibility to pay.

Idaho Counties – Certificate of Residency Form