Writing Center services include:
- In-person appointments: students work one-on-one with a writing consultant at one of our tutoring centers.
- Online appointments: students work one-on-one with a writing consultant via our online scheduling platform in a video chat module.
- Email consultations: students send in their work through our online form and receive feedback and suggestions for revision.
- Other services: We currently have time set aside in the schedule for drop-in appointments. Please see the information below for descriptions of these services.
- Drop-in: short questions for topics like checking a citation, formatting, etc. A drop-in can last up to 20 minutes.
- Walk-in: counts as a full appointment, and may fill in a space on the schedule due to a no-show, or use time during drop-in hours. Lasts longer than 20 minutes.
*The Writing Center can get quite busy. We always recommend making an appointment to guarantee that we can help you. Remember, you can always cancel an appointment if you can't make it.*