Writing Center services are available to currently enrolled CWI students. This includes dual credit high school students enrolled at CWI or Boise State University.
In-Person, Online, & Walk-in Appointments
- Work one-on-one with a writing consultant through our writing center locations or schedule an online video chat.
- Walk-in appointments are available based upon staffing availability. Wait times may vary.
- Making an appointment is the best way to receive assistance from our staff in a timely manner.
- Appointments can be canceled up until the appointment start time through the online scheduling system or by contacting the Writing Center at 208.562.2516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drop-in for help with checking a citation, formatting, etc.
- Drop-in services can last up to 20 minutes and are offered upon staffing availability. Wait times may vary.
- Submit your work online through our intake form, and receive feedback within two business days.
- In a rush? Send you writing to Tutor.com for feedback via Blackboard.
- Contact the Writing Center for help accessing this resource.