Your safety net consists of:
- food security
- health care and wellness
When a part of your safety net falls out of place, life can become difficult, threatening your ability to maintain a job, go to school, and more.
Elevate your safety net by visiting the Student Resource Fair which can help connect you to on- and off-campus assistance and resources such as:
- no-cost or low-cost community resources for medical needs, food, childcare, financial constraints, housing, etc.
- student clubs, organizations, and events
- academic advising, tutoring, mental health counseling, disability accommodations, testing, veteran, and Latinx services
Earn the Safety Net badge to learn:
- how to build and maintain your safety net
- how to access free local support resources
- how to keep yourself and your family safe
Access all of the Counseling Services badges, including the Safety Net badge, in Blackboard.
Check the individual buttons below for specific resource-type information.