Job & Career Fairs
You are here
Job and Career Opportunities For Students
Looking for employment? Join us to meet with employers from across the Treasure Valley who are ready to put your skills to work!
Discover employers who can provide:
- flexible schedules ideal for students
- education assistance to help you pay for school
- career-focused, entry-level positions
- job shadowing and internship opportunities
Questions? Call 208.562.2150 to leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufacturing Trades Career/Job Fair
Tuesday, June 20
1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Nampa Campus Micron Education Center
Idaho Department of Labor will have personnel to provide information from, Vocational Rehabilitation, Health and Welfare, IDOL, Equus Workforce Solutions (WIOA), on site for questions on funding services to support CTE programs and academics.
Stations at the following locations:
- Covered Patio
- Micron Lobby
- Room 109J Conference room as an Interviewing Room
- Automotive Labs 1,2, and 3
- Rooms 139A/B
Apprenticeship 1st Year Job Fair
Thursday, Aug. 10
5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Canyon County Center Labs 150-151-152
The CWI Work-based Learning Center is hosting a job fair for Electrical, HVAC and Plumbing Apprentices. Stop by and get acquainted with employers from throughout the valley.
Is your business looking to hire? Do you have a job shadowing or internship opportunity ideal for a student? Join CWI for one of our job and career fairs to connect with students seeking experience and opportunities for employment.
- meet, connect, and potentially hire individuals for your business
- save time and money with direct access to a pool of qualified candidates
- find students seeking to pair their education with relevant work experience
- connect with CWI staff and faculty
Wednesday, March 29 – Job & Career Fair, Nampa Campus
Register for March 29 Fair
Thursday, March 30 – Job & Career Fair, Ada County Center
Register for March 30 Fair