CTE Ambassador Program
You are here
The CTE Ambassador program:
- Encourages the exploration of CTE programs and careers, self-advocacy, leadership, inclusion, and the creation of social and career-oriented networks
- Seeks to encourage and support students who are choosing a career path based on individual interest, talent, and ability regardless of traditional gender stereotypes
Through participation in the program, CTE Ambassadors are provided with skills, experiences, and opportunities to help increase their ability to reach personal and academic goals related to their education and beyond.
Become an Ambassador
As an Ambassador, you will:
- Encourage exploration of careers
- Facilitate the transition to college by creating a welcoming and informative environment
- Serve as a resource for information about academic policies, programs, and on- and off-campus resources and activities
- Model creative and intellectual inquiry
- Serve as academic and social role models
- Dedicate 3-5 hours a week to training, recruiting, and planning Industry Expert Speaker presentations
CTE Ambassadors can earn up to $600 a semester in compensation!
Interested? Apply today as a limited number of applicants are accepted each academic year. Once your application is received, Center for New Directions will contact you.
Schedule of Events
Event schedule coming soon!
CTE Program: Cybersecurity
CTE Progam: Heavy Duty Truck Technician
Need More Info?
Coordinator, Center for New Direction