Elevation Vol. 3-2
You are here
Elevation™ is published by College of Western Idaho’s Division of College Relations to share recent highlights and student accomplishments with donors, alumni, and the community.
Volume 3, Issue 2
IN THIS ISSUE:
- On the Cover: CWI’s graduating class of 2020 rose to a new level of excellence this year in the face of a pandemic.
- Keeping Students First: Despite changes brought on by COVID-19, faculty, staff, and students are #stillmighty together.
- Graduate Spotlight: Communication graduate, Jeff Cullers, believes it’s never too late to chase your dreams.
- Campus News: 2020 Nursing graduates continued their pinning tradition in style.
- Student Spotlight: Tehani Schnupp, a first-year Marketing Communications and Media Arts student, also wears the title of wife and mother.
- Investing in Education: Through the generosity and continued support of our donors, students are making their dreams a reality.
- Reaching New Heights: CWI alumni are empowering the community with their talents and skills every day.