You are here
Benefits of Partnering With Us to Meet Your Training Objectives
- The opportunity to build a lasting training relationship based on integrity, confidentiality, and performance.
- Access to endless CWI resources.
- A full-service training facility.
- Competitive pricing for high-quality, professional training.
- A wide range of existing courses that can be adapted for on-site presentation to your workgroups.
- Custom-designed courses to meet your specific needs.
- Flexible seminar delivery—we will provide training at our place or yours.
- Flexible schedules—we will train around your schedule, even nights and weekends.
- Over 200 innovative, on-campus or on-site, custom-designed courses and seminars.
- Over 100 trainers with extensive real-world business experience.
- Outstanding certificate programs.
Business Partners – Why CWI?
Our community recognized the need for an educational resource in the Treasure Valley - one that offers affordable education and customized training opportunities for businesses and residents alike. The College of Western Idaho is dedicated to meet this need by partnering with local businesses to determine their workforce training needs, both immediate and long-term.
CWI welcomes the opportunity to hear more about your business needs and how we can help support your important initiatives. Please contact Christi Rood, Executive Director of Workforce Development, to learn more about how CWI can help support your business.
Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
Your business is unique. We never try to fit your needs into some preexisting training program. Instead, we work with you one on one to give you the targeted help you need, to make the best use of your resources, and meet your goals.
On-Site Training Minimizes Employee Down Time
When you come to us for help, we can come to you to provide it. So, your employee time away from work is kept to a minimum. Consulting, customized training, integrated assessment, and more are all available on-site.
Technology and People Who Know How to Teach
In today’s ever-changing workplace, a company can’t grow if it outgrows its technology. We provide more than just the latest software in our computer training programs. We provide instructors who can help your employees feel comfortable with technology so it can be used to its best advantage and yours.
Problem-Solvers Who Have Been on Your Side of the Problem
There is no better kind of experience than the hands-on variety. And our professional and consulting staffs have years of real world experience. The advantage to you is solutions which are not only strategic, but implementation of any new program, and its acceptance by employees, that much more likely.
Learn from the Best
Our trainers are highly qualified and effective motivators with academic credentials and practical, hands-on experience in business, government, education, and industry. They provide specific direction on how to handle real-world problems. No pie-in-the-sky here, just down-to-earth step-by-step, make-it-work-for-your recommendations.
Attendees are encouraged to participate in group activities and individual input. Above all, sessions are designed to encourage learning through enjoyment and fun.
Quality You Can Trust
Business Partnerships / Workforce Development is uniquely positioned to train your workforce and help you gain the competitive edge. We are client-focused, we utilize leading-edge technology, we specialize in creative training solutions, and we provide practical, relevant information.
- News and Blogs
- Community Partners
- Faculty and Staff
- What is a Community College?
- Elevation Magazine
- Onramp Program
- Request a Space
- Subscribe to Elevation